Corporate law & Mergers and Acquisitions, Investments, Banking and finance, Commercial law, Capital markets, Infrastructure projects
Mr. Milytin has been a senior associate with the Attorneys at law “Jus Aureum” since November 2013, and works as a legal professional since 1995.
- Advising the client on corporate governance issues arising in the course of day-to-day operations of the joint venture between one of the leading Russian distributor of tobacco products and leading international tobacco products manufacturers;
- Advising one of the leading Russian distributor of tobacco products in connection with the long term distribution agreements with the leading international manufacturers of tobacco products and consumer goods;
- Advising one of the leading Russian distributor of tobacco products in connection with banking finance arrangements to support day-to-day operations of the company;
- Taking part in the corporate restructuring project for one of the leading Russian transportation company.
Prior to joining “Jus Aureum” Attorneys at Law Mr. Milytin provided legal advice and assistance covering the following areas:
- Insurance law and regulation (representing international reinsures, inter alias, in the course of adjustment and settlement of reinsurance claims; advising on insurance coverage issues; review and analysis of insurance / reinsurance contracts (including cross-border transactions), advising in connection with litigation / arbitration proceedings involving insurance issues, advising on general insurance law matters (including voluntary medical insurance issues);
- Corporate mergers and acquisitions, acquisition of assets, corporate restructuring involving participation of international investors (including acquisition of oil and telecommunication assets);
- International corporate finance projects (long and short term credit facilities, syndicated loans, re-financing of equipment supply contracts, international credit agencies backed finance arrangements);
- Corporate governance, corporate procedures and compliance;
- Implementation of the anti-money laundering compliance system;
- International projects involving long term fundraising on capital markets (issue and placement of international convertible bonds);
- Participatiоn in development of the program to issue American Depositary Receipts (ADR) representing the shares of the Russian issuers;
- Legal support of international project and corporate finance projects (including export deliveries securitization project).
Mr. Milytin graduated from the Lomonosov Moscow State University in 1995.
Mr. Milytin is fluent in English.