Antitrust law, Government relations, Investments, Corporate law, Realty, Restructuring, Merges and Acquisitions, Criminal law.
Mr. Andronov specializes in corporate and commercial law. For more than 20 years of his professional career, Mr Andronov advises leading Russian companies on the matters of corporate law, business restructuring, merges and acquisitions in various segments of trade and industry, including oil and gas, metal industry, food industry, wholesale and retail trade of fast-moving consumer goods, protects the interests of the clients in connection with the economic and official crimes.
Mr. Andronov is one of the founders, and starting from 2018 – a managing partner of the Attorneys at Law “Jus Aureum”. From 2005 to the present day Mr. Andronov is the partner of the Attorneys at Law “Jus Aureum”. From 2014 to 2017 Mr. Andronov was a General Legal Counsel of “Megapolis” Group. From 2002 to 2005 Mr. Andronov was the partner and a Council member of the Attorneys at Law "Reznik, Gagarin & Partners". From 1999 to 2001 Mr. Andronov was a senior legal counsel in the legal department of LUKOIL OJSC. From 1997 to 1998 Mr. Andronov was a trainee in the International Bureau of Fiscal Documentation (IBFD) and in the International Tax Academy (Amsterdam, the Netherlands). Mr. Andronov has been working in his legal specialization since 1997.
Mr. Andronov is a member of the Expert Council for promotion of competition on the tobacco product market attached to the Federal Antimonopoly Service.
Mr. Andronov is recommended as a lawyer by Legal 500 in GCPowerlist 2015, 2016, 2017.
- Structuring of the legal function in one of the largest Russian company;
- Advising and providing legal support in respect of the series of actions in connection with the preparation and implementation of the transaction involving the sale of 40% of shares in one of the largest Russian non-public company in favour of the foreign investors;
- Advising the Russian company involving in the retail sale of the fast-moving consumer goods in connection with the acquisition of the controlling block of shares of one of the leading federal operators on the Russian retail market, including the conduction of the comprehensive legal due diligence;
- Advising the Russian company and providing legal support in connection with the transaction involving acquisition of the television channel broadcasting in Russia and abroad and being one of the leading TV channels in fashion industry. The acquisition of the television channel was a multistage transaction which included the acquisition of the group of companies in Russia, Italy, Great Britain and in other jurisdictions. Legal support involved comprehensive planning and supervision of all actions in connection with the acquisition of the television channel, including the preparation of the documents concerning the acquisition of the companies;
- Advising on various matters concerning the implementation of the transaction involving the acquisition of control in respect of the group of companies of Novoangarskiy mining and processing plant and Gorevskiy mining and processing plant with the core business in extraction and processing of the lead-zinc ore, and development of the mining and smelting manufacturing ventures;
- Providing legal support of the CJSC “Mercury City Tower” project involving the construction of the multipurpose building (class A Premium offices, premium class apartments, shops, restaurants, coffeehouses and bars, SPA and fitness center, parking lot).
Education and Bar Admission
Mr. Andronov graduated from the faculty of law of the Lomonosov Moscow State University in 1997 (diploma magna cum laude). In 2002 he was admitted to the Moscow chamber of advocates, and since 2005 he has been a member of the Moscow City Bar.
Mr. Andronov is fluent in English.